Sunday, September 9, 2012

Julie & Julia:My Review

Now I've Seen Julie & Julia about well I don't know like 10 to 12 times and I  Can't stop watching it,because it's just so amazing i can't stop watching it every time it comes on TV, and Meryl Streep did an amazing job on portraying Julia Child and so did Amy Adams as  Julie Powell . now I've seen Julie Powell's Blog,I only wish she would have kept blogging but I guess she's too busy. but anyway back to the movie,I hate to admit this but before this movie I had no idea who Julia Child even was and for me that is just sad because I think everyone knows who she is and they don't,they are not alone.
So,in the movie you get 2 different stories which are Julia's story and Julie's story on doing a blog of her doing all the recipes for Julia Child's Cookbook,"Mastering The Art Of French Cooking" Now I don't know if it's just me but I Feel like every time  I see this movie I feel like learning to do those recipes,like her recipe for beef bourguignon, I just wanna learn how to do it so I can make it for my family. Also I would love to learn how to Poaching eggs because in the movie it said it taste like cheese sauce and I wanna make sure that if really does take like that. Anyway the movie was amazing there is nothing much to say but amazing. So, I recommend everyone to see this movie if you haven't already. Or if you don't wanna see the movie then read the book but if your not a big fan in reading then please watch the movie,trust me you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment