Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Review on Star Trek Into Darkness

   Now,I know that this movie has been out for months now but I did see this movie before I saw the first one.The only reason why I saw this movie was because of Benedict Cumberbatch. Now If you don't know who this is then I recommend you to watch the show Sherlock because he's just amazing in it. Now,he plays the bad guy in this movie,so I was kinda torn on who to root for. But anyway back to the movie now if you saw the first movie your gonna love this one and if you haven't seen this movie yet,i'm not gonna give any spoilers but what I will say is that that there is a lot of action like always and you might see Spock finally kick some ass. Also there is a sad part in the movie and I'm not got say what is...if you seen the movie then you know what I'm talking about and if you don't know what i'm talking about then I suggest you go and watch the movie because it is incredible and I don't think it will disappoint you when you see it. But come on,Chris Pine,Benedict Cumberbatch,and Zachery Quinto is in this movie....why would you want to see it. So I suggest you to watch this movie,trust me you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment