Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Star Trek Review


   Okay....I Just Saw The Movie Star Trek For The First Time Last Night and it was freaking amazing...I don't know what took me so long to see it but now that I have seen it I Can't Stop Watching it. Now, if you been living under a rock and you haven't see it,then you should go and see it because it's the best movie ever ! My favorite character in the whole movie is Spock....I just freaking love him and when I saw Spock and Uhura    kiss I just lost,because when they kissed in front of captain Kirk and the face he made when he saw them kissing was just freaking priceless....So If You haven't seen it,I recommend you to watch it because their a lot of action in it and bunch of other stuff that I think you would enjoy,because take it from me I never thought I would watch or like this move but I do...So you never know if you are gonna like it or not,you just have to watch it and see for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment